Pages

Friday, April 9, 2021

bird feeder

 My Brilliant Bird Feeder - Learning group task.

WALT - 

We are learning to design and create a bird feeder from natural and recycled materials. 


Think about

Your reflection 

Image.

Something new you learnt. I learned to glue the sticks on with a hot glue gun safely. 

I used the sticks to make a decorated window frame. It looks great.


Something you found tricky. Something I found tricky was pushing the perch through the holes.

My  finished  bird feeder with the perches. 


Something you enjoyed

I enjoyed painting my bird feeder. 

Painting outside on the grass with Lara was a great way to paint and not worry about any mess on the floor.



4 comments:

  1. Well done Cassidy. It's great to see you constructing something new and also helpful for nga manu. Good that you can work alongside your friends too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job Cassidy even almost by yourself you are getting closer to be doing it all by your self.
    Man your growing up fast.almost a big girl

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing mahi Cassidy, have you taken your bird feeder home? Have any manu visited your feeder yet?
    Whaea Jade

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a positive, thoughtful and helpful comment.