Pages

Tuesday, April 13, 2021

My bird feeder plan

 


My Brilliant bird feeder - Plan and creation steps. 


WALT : We are learning to draw a plan and set out the steps to make a Bird feeder using recycled and natural materials.


My visual plan 













The steps I used to make my Brilliant bird feeder.


  • First I did some Research  on the chromebook then we read the stem card.


  • We did the plan in our books. My plan  has 4 step to make a bird feeder


  • We had to pick up some sticks from outside and pick up milk bottles. 


  • Then we measure windows, doors, string and  sticks with a ruler.

 


  • Jada cut out my windows and doors , I  gluing the windows on  I did the painting



I like the bird feeder because it was cool 

because It was  interesting do different things 

 It was  fab.


1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Cassidy. I'm so glad you enjoyed this activity. Your google drawing showed clearly how you were going to make your bird feeder.
    Have you put your bird feeder up somewhere at home yet?
    Well done

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a positive, thoughtful and helpful comment.